NBA Combine Measurements | The Boneyard

NBA Combine Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I am actually surprised that Lamb isn't even more of a freak. We have heard about his 7'4 wingspan from Jimmy and of course he was exaggerating, by by 5 inches is a surprise.

Drummond has the longest reach and is has the same measurement but has 9% less body fat. We knew he was this much of a freak.

Reaction Score
the thing about lamb's wing span is it's all arms, so he can reach down for steals and it helps him with ball handling. Someone who has a large wingspan and wide shoulders doesn't have the same versatility of movement with his arms because the wingspan is more in the width of the shoulders than the length of the arms.

Reaction Score
the thing about lamb's wing span is it's all arms, so he can reach down for steals and it helps him with ball handling. Someone who has a large wingspan and wide shoulders doesn't have the same versatility of movement with his arms because the wingspan is more in the width of the shoulders than the length of the arms.

Actually a good point. Never really thought about it like that. I'm actually just chuckling to myself -- I'm picturing a T-Rex with really broad shoulders...great wingspan but useless.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Why is your name not willyinphilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads