Navy, Air Force and Villanova | The Boneyard

Navy, Air Force and Villanova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I used to be very pro Big East and had no issues with the hybrid model. I even was open to the idea of rebuilding the conference with the departure of SU and PITT. Today however, I've completely lost faith in the conference leadership and pray we find a way out of this league or at the very least the football schools hire their own commissioner to look out for their interests.

The fact that BE leadership were pushing Villanova to upgrade and were contemplating adding Navy and Air Force (I presume as partial members) shows their utter incompetence and basketball-centric ways. There is no way to read this other than that they do not have a clue and are primarily serving the interests of the basketball only schools who did not want to bring on board more basketball playing members.

Air Force! Are you kidding me?

Reaction Score
Yup, they are completely incompetent. We would be better off doing nothing.

Reaction Score
I used to be very pro Big East and had no issues with the hybrid model. I even was open to the idea of rebuilding the conference with the departure of SU and PITT. Today however, I've completely lost faith in the conference leadership and pray we find a way out of this league or at the very least the football schools hire their own commissioner to look out for their interests.

The fact that BE leadership were pushing Villanova to upgrade and were contemplating adding Navy and Air Force (I presume as partial members) shows their utter incompetence and basketball-centric ways. There is no way to read this other than that they do not have a clue and are primarily serving the interests of the basketball only schools who did not want to bring on board more basketball playing members.

Air Force! Are you kidding me?

Notice that in your anger you failed to propose what you could have accomplished as Commissioner that would have us in a better place today.

Reaction Score
Notice that in your anger you failed to propose what you could have accomplished as Commissioner that would have us in a better place today.
I'd stay away from the politics board with thinking like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom