Navy AD Chet Gladchuk on the American | The Boneyard

Navy AD Chet Gladchuk on the American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice article and it makes me feel a little better about being in this hell hole conference we're in, maybe Army would be next to join.

Reaction Score
Told my masterchief today. I'm going against the blue and gold!

Thank you for your service to our country. I have a lot of appreciation and respect for the Military academies and what they stand for but I bleed blue so at game time it's all UCONN baby!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Asa former Marine I have always followed Navy from afar and def rooted for them when they play Army - I didn't attend UConn but born and raised in CT so they are my 'team'. Tailgating in New Haven as a child with dad made me a UConn FB fan and Corny T and K Hobbs got me hooked on UConn BB.

Go Huskies

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Asa former Marine I have always followed Navy from afar and def rooted for them when they play Army - I didn't attend UConn but born and raised in CT so they are my 'team'. Tailgating in New Haven as a child with dad made me a UConn FB fan and Corny T and K Hobbs got me hooked on UConn BB.

Go Huskies

Bonehead thank you for your service to our Country. Those who serve in the Military are true American heros. College Football and Basketball are games that we can enjoy because of the freedoms that were bought with blood and sacrifice. The contributions that soldiers and their families have made is incalculable. My hat goes off to all Veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom