Natalie Butler To Make Her UConn Debut on Monday in TN | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler To Make Her UConn Debut on Monday in TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I got Avery excited by quite a bit during the Nebraska game, but I sent nuts when the Butler news was announced. What impact will this have on Saturday???

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
CocoHusky said:
Don't get too excited. How are we possibly going to fit another quality post player in the rotation? We are doomed!
yeah, totally un-possible. What are we going to do with 6'5"??? Beyond doomed!!!

Reaction Score
I'M not sure how many minutes Natalie will get Monday, but according to SNY she will play.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
according to Eric and Megan on SNY. :) :cool: :D

Somebody also said she will have a splint for the rest of the year -- does that mean to Jan. 1 or for the whole season? She must have really mangled that thumb.

Reaction Score
Can not wait to see Butler play..............

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have very modest expectations for Natalie at this time. She injured her shooting hand, right? I expect her to be rusty. I hope fans are not expecting double-doubles right off the bat...

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Not her shooting hand I think...In warm ups last week, she was shooting easily

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have very modest expectations for Natalie at this time. She injured her shooting hand, right? I expect her to be rusty. I hope fans are not expecting double-doubles right off the bat...
I'd like to see her run the court well, make some good decisions, and play good team ball. If she gets 4 and 6, or something like that, that would be fine.

I'm so happy for her. She's been waiting 18+ months to play as a Husky.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stef and Kiah had triple-doubles. Don't set your expectations so low. ;)

Just kidding. I just want to see her gradually work her way in and use her skills.

Reaction Score
This is great news as she'll have 2 games, Chattanooga & DePaul before the ND game!
She's been doing everything possible at practice that doesn't concern her left hand, her off hand!
If we can get Boykin back in a week or so we'll be all set! She's warmed up in 2 games just can't go full speed yet!
Vegas odds on the UCONN/ND game have just gone up, UCONN now 30 point favorites! Since ND has only 1 great player, Turner and 1 good player, Allen, the match-ups will be ridiculous! The rest of ND are stiffs, so Turner guards Tuck, unsuccessfully, and Allen guards MoJeff, unsuccessfully, Stewie, Gabby, Nurse, Butler, Saniya, Collier, KLS, have favorable match-ups! Gee , I sound like tonyc Jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Defense and Rebounding is what I would like to see out of Natalie. Now if Natalie gets points like Gabby does from Offensive Rebounds, a huge plus for the team.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
While I realize that those in the know and in charge have cleared her to play, I am still concerned about re-injury.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The key will be whether the matchup with Turner or Reimer matter in seven days or whether it doesn't matter if only Natalie is playing while the other two sit. Otherwise, it's great to have Natalie with a couple games under her belt before the Irish face the Huskies. Can't wait to be in Storrs for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom