napier banged up..day to day | The Boneyard

napier banged up..day to day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

"Sword of God"
Reaction Score
That spill he took the other night looked brutal. He wasn't the same the rest of the game. Hope he recovers quickly. God knows we need him!

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
That spill he took the other night looked brutal. He wasn't the same the rest of the game. Hope he recovers quickly. God knows we need him!

I agree. UL was great but I wonder how much this bothered Napier.

Reaction Score
the quotes from him don't sound too encouraging, even if he does play it sounds like he's gonna be limited.

Reaction Score
Know wonder his body language was poor. He was hurting!!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I do not think Blackshear had any malicious intent on that play but it was a very reckless play (foul had already been called on Siva). But Blackshear thumped him again on another drive with no call. The after affects of these two hits certainly contributed to his fatigue and poor play in the second half. Get well soon, Shabazz!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
IMO the entire tempo of the game changed for UConn after that injury! Wrote in in the game chat. It was obviously serious. I called out the broadcasting crew for not remembering the injury when Bilas stated he hadn't seen SN with that type of downcast. It was an obvious change from before the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom