Napheesa Collier Thread; new video | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier Thread; new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Okay.. can someone please help the phonically challenged in the group.... how exactly would one pronounce her name properly?
Na "Fee" Sa ... twitter name is PHEEsesPieces, a play on Reese's Pieces, that where I get the Fee cause it sounds like Ree

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just wow. So glad we landed her. Sounds incredibly coachable. Love everything about this kid!

Had it narrowed down to UCONN, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Maryland and Missouri. The first commit of what I expect to be a blockbuster class for UCONN. With the kids I hope we get from this class (and think we land several other top kids), there will be no shifting of balance of power to anyone else, any time soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Thrilled she's coming here. Great athlete and great student. Couldn't be happier. She'll help Uconn break the 90 game win streak.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Wow, I went to sleep extremely early last night and then woke up to this excellent news.

Of course, I'm ecstatic to have this promising a high school player commit to taking the next step at uconn. Her freshman season will be Stewie's last, and of course she'll be sharing years with Saniya and the four young women from the 2014 class. I bet Geno coaches her as well as she hopes, and I bet she gives Geno the kind of motivation Stef and Bria gave him. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Wow, I went to sleep extremely early last night and then woke up to this excellent news.

Of course, I'm ecstatic to have this promising a high school player commit to taking the next step at uconn. Her freshman season will be Stewie's last, and of course she'll be sharing years with Saniya and the four young women from the 2014 class. I bet Geno coaches her as well as she hopes, and I bet she gives Geno the kind of motivation Stef and Bria gave him. :)

One other note: since HoopGurlz states she was considering ND, I'm especially pleased UConn has earned not one but two victories over the Irish this April.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
What? Napheesa Collier verballed..???

Word !!

tPJgE.png

Incarnate Word, that is :p

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Found it interesting that she I believe only made two official visits - Maryland last weekend as a 'special visitor' and Uconn. Was this her first visit to Uconn?

And who knows what may happen over the next week/ten days, but while it would be fun to talk about 2 or 3 or 4 commits today, I actually think it is healthier that it is just one for all concerned. It can be easy to get swept up in a group and make choices that you then start questioning almost immediately. Better that these girls make considered decisions in their own time.

But boy is this a nice way to start the week!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
And she already grew an inch! now 6 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads