CG Myles Powell (Seton Hall Commit) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

CG Myles Powell (Seton Hall Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I an hearing it basically a done deal. (As always take with a grain of salt) heard he may visit Nova also
Do you mean Georgetown? Nova isn't on his final list.

Reaction Score
Heard nova but I will ask again. Could be gtown
Thanks. He is from Philly, so that makes some sense, but I don't know if they've even offered.

Reaction Score
Thanks. He is from Philly, so that makes some sense, but I don't know if they've even offered.
I remember he had a photo with nova's V, indicating their was some interest from either side. I'm guessing he didn't get an offer but would entertain throwing them back on his list if he does.

Reaction Score
I an hearing it basically a done deal. (As always take with a grain of salt) heard he may visit Nova also
And we have been told that Diallo is coming (minus grain of salt). If he reclassifies to 2016 and we land this kid as well... :eek:

Reaction Score
And we have been told that Diallo is coming (minus grain of salt). If he reclassifies to 2016 and we land this kid as well... :eek:
There's no reason to believe at this point that Diallo is reclassifying.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm all for the kid. Anyone who can suit up and shoot the 3 has to be identified by the defense. If nothing else his mere presence on the floor prevents a wing from collapsing in to the lane to give help on a dribble drive.

See Rashad Anderson.

Reaction Score
Holy crap, imagine a backcourt of Gilbert, Adams, Powell, and Diallo. That would be insane !!

Reaction Score
Damn thats a great skillset that he has. Gorgeous stoke.

Kid will get buckets in college. Want him as a Husky.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Defense may get messy with him, but this kid is definitely one of the top scorers in his class without question. With scoring in college ball at a new low, that's a major asset.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer of TwoFourSeven included him in a group of 5 who most improved their stock over the summer

Myles Powell, 6-1 185 PG, No. 81

Powell is a scoring point guard from Trenton (N.J.) Central. At 6-1, he can flat-out fill it up, and will be able to carry the offense for his college of choice. Powell is just slightly more highly ranked by 247Sports (70th) than he is in the Composite (81st).

Jerry’s Take
“Just a scoring machine, Powell put himself on the map at NBA Player’s Camp in early June, then was unreal in Chicago at the Nike Global Games. He doesn’t look overwhelming. He’s not the tallest, not the most athletic and he’s kind of a heavyset guard. But he’s a nightmare to defend. He’s a deep range shooter who doesn’t have to create much space. Whenever he wants to, he can create that space and make shots from what seems like 30 feet in.

Reaction Score
A done deal to us or Georgetown or Nova?? I need a Husky99 to English dictionary sometimes. Appreciate what u do 99!

I think u mean us but not sure???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA