My favorite Geno quote. | The Boneyard

My favorite Geno quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Its easier for the women to make a conference better than the men because the women constantly go 38-1, win NC's, and recruit 5* talent. People will want to play them because they are televised and people actually show up to the games in CT.

The men don't have that pull. They will make it a little better, but its not as easy as women's basketball for one school to change a conference.

Reaction Score
Its easier for the women to make a conference better than the men because the women constantly go 38-1, win NC's, and recruit 5* talent. People will want to play them because they are televised and people actually show up to the games in CT.

The men don't have that pull. They will make it a little better, but its not as easy as women's basketball for one school to change a conference.
If UConn makes a run it will improve the recruiting for the whole conference.We have to demonstrate life after JC.
Calhoun got recruits because Georgetown was a house hold name and people signed for an opportunity to play them. UConn's role is the AAC's version of the 1980's GT team. Don't undersell our national BB rep.
Most locales hate us but that's a good thing.
The Big East was as bad as the current AAC in women's hoops.
UConn's brand built that league.
My fear is the AAC leadership just doesn't care about BB.

If they did they would have replaced Louisville with Basketball School.
Yes even a basketball only. As long as it's not a small private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom