MSU gets Miles Bridges | The Boneyard

MSU gets Miles Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Izzo is putting together a big class, huge pickup for him.

Reaction Score
If they get Josh Jackson and they all stay committed, they could possibly have the best class ever

caw

Reaction Score
If they get Josh Jackson and they all stay committed, they could possibly have the best class ever

If they get Jackson they have a jump out of your seat class but it is not likely the best ever. Unless you think Jackson is just that good. If Duke lands the two bigs its favored to get, it may not even be #1 in 2016.

Tatum, Giles, F. Jackson, Bolden, DeLaurier vs
J. Jackson, Bridges, Langford, Winston, Ward

Just depends on if you like a bunch of bigs or a bunch of wings. And that's not even getting in UKs potential class given they have already landed Steven Krajewski-Jones and Gabriel and are really just starting. Let's go out on a limb and say UK gets three other top 20 kids, for instance Fox, Monk and Adebayo (probably NCST but it is the squid).

Reaction Score
If they get Jackson they have a jump out of your seat class but it is not likely the best ever. Unless you think Jackson is just that good. If Duke lands the two bigs its favored to get, it may not even be #1 in 2016.

Tatum, Giles, F. Jackson, Bolden, DeLaurier vs
J. Jackson, Bridges, Langford, Winston, Ward

Just depends on if you like a bunch of bigs or a bunch of wings. And that's not even getting in UKs potential class given they have already landed Steven Krajewski-Jones and Gabriel and are really just starting. Let's go out on a limb and say UK gets three other top 20 kids, for instance Fox, Monk and Adebayo (probably NCST but it is the squid).
Yeah obviously if Duke gets that class they are right there as well, but I don't see Bolden going there if/when Giles commits due to the logjam up front. For UK, i doubt they get Adebayo and i think Arkansas will get Monk due to the family connection. I think Josh Jackson is the real deal 100%. I forget which recruiting analyst it was that said he is like Kobe was in HS(probably an exaggeration but that is some good company.) He is apparently a relentless defender and has a vast offensive skillset and is extremely explosive. The thing about MSU's class is all of them are built like pros already. So rare for high school players.

Reaction Score
I would be more than happy with a class of Alterique, Hamidou, Durham, Vance, Mamadou and Larrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom