Mrs. Fleud thanks new Bahama buddies | The Boneyard

Mrs. Fleud thanks new Bahama buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm using hubby Fleudslipcon's account to post because I'm too new to The Boneyard to have posting privileges. I want to thank all the wonderful UCONN fans and Boneyard gang for making me feel so welcome at the Battle 4Atlantis this week. I've been a fan since 1989 season, and have lurked about the Boneyard a bit, but this is the first time I have felt motivated to post anything.

Yeah, the tournament result wasn't what most of us expected, but the venue was excellent, very well run, and it was wonderful to see the team again. And the Husky fans I met were warm and welcoming. The place was rockin' with our spirit! Definitely worth the trip, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We got to spend quite a lot of time with Mrs. Dribble, who is incredibly knowledgeable regarding our Huskies, past and present. Man, can she ever cheer! Met Oka-for-prez and BUHusky, two terrific guys, and Taste of UConn, who comes with a truly kind heart, and a fantastic family. We also met Jim the lurker, who I hope will risk a post very soon.

Thank you all for making our tournament special!

Reaction Score
And no one got pyschoanalyzed!

Can't believe I didn't break down OFP and BUH huh? I mean I was going to let her know they aren't "terrific" guys just okay "hedging" on terrific despite neither having an inside game.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I can't wait until fleud accidentally psychoanalyzes his wife on here. That'll be fun...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I can't wait until fleud accidentally psychoanalyzes his wife on here. That'll be fun...

I can't wait til he goes ballistic on a poster only to realize it's Mrs. Fleud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom