Mostly OT: New Addition | The Boneyard

Mostly OT: New Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I got this little guy as a surprise birthday present for my wife. She was so happy and surprised, she allowed me to pick the name. So please say hello to Ollie:

3oQhTyQ.png

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Looks like an Ollie.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Labradoodle? Great looking dog and great name.

You know you will never get him off the couch now, right? Don't start letting him on the bed or you'll never get him off that, either. It's cute and almost irresistible when they are puppies, but they are not puppies forever.

Our dog also has a UConn-inspired name: Moxie.

It is based on an inside joke among my friends: Mid-way through the '98 - '99 season one of my good friends, a fellow UConn grad who is one of those fans that just can't help but bitch about the team even in the best of times, complained that the team had no moxie. My head almost exploded as I defended them and proclaimed that "moxie" was the defining characteristic of the team, and that Khalid was the poster boy for moxie. "No moxie!" became a running joke among our entire circle of friends for the rest of that storybook season, and we still cite it often. So much so that my wife actually suggested the name for our then-new dog a little over six years ago.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
My wife was posing him for the picture, but his butthole (and the rest of him) has mostly been on that white bed you can see in the foreground of the photo. He is really intent on destroying our dining room carpet, though.

He's not sleeping in our bed.

Mini-goldendoodle. He'll probably be 25 pounds or so.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sweet and great wife! If I brought home a dog my wife would also get overly excited and build a dog house . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . for me.
Ah, the doghouse. It's where the mailman delivers my mail.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Last year I adopted a rescue dog from Kentucky that the foster mom's kids called Olaf (he's white and Frozen was still in theaters), which we shorted to Ollie.

Reaction Score
Last year I adopted a rescue dog from Kentucky that the foster mom's kids called Olaf (he's white and Frozen was still in theaters), which we shorted to Ollie.

Just hope he's not "one-and-done" like others in Kentucky.

Kidding - Ollie will live a long wonderful dog life with Mr Conehead and his family!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom