Most hated bball programs maps. | The Boneyard

Most hated bball programs maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No one hates UConn? I thought everyone hated us.

Reaction Score
NY, by which I assume means Fruit fans, feel that Georgetown is the most 'hated' schools. Either this survey is old or it only surveyed people who remember college basketball in the 80's and earlier as that was the last decade where the Hoyas were consistently good. Some folks can't just let the old ghosts go. Maybe it was all of the hairspray and tight jeans.

Reaction Score
NY, by which I assume means Fruit fans, feel that Georgetown is the most 'hated' schools. Either this survey is old or it only surveyed people who remember college basketball in the 80's and earlier as that was the last decade where the Hoyas were consistently good. Some folks can't just let the old ghosts go. Maybe it was all of the hairspray and tight jeans.

Syracuse fans are in denial that we have a far superior program. They claim G town is their bitter rival because it brings them back to a time that they were the dominant programs in the region and we didn't even exist yet. We all know they are jealous of our success and they're in denial about it and therefore purposely don't recognize us their rival. We all know deep down inside they hate our guts. Go read their fan site. They mention us constantly you never see a word about G Town.

Reaction Score
I dispise G Town- PE-TOOWEY! I spit on them.

Reaction Score
Syracuse fans are in denial that we have a far superior program. They claim G town is their bitter rival because it brings them back to a time that they were the dominant programs in the region and we didn't even exist yet. We all know they are jealous of our success and they're in denial about it and therefore purposely don't recognize us their rival. We all know deep down inside they hate our guts. Go read their fan site. They mention us constantly you never see a word about G Town.

True, reading the Syracuse fan sites after UConn won the program’s 4th National Basketball title was some very good reading. That said, I do miss the old rivalry with them. I have a lot of friends who went to ‘Cuse who, luckily for me, are more objective, and we have had many fun nights in CT, in NYC, and even in Syracuse getting drunk, harassing each other, and having a good old time.

Reaction Score
Is BC the most hated program in Massachusetts? Did I read that right? I thought they dropped basketball. I agree with his second map, though. In the list of hated basketball programs I have to say it is #1. Duke. immeasurable gap #2 Syracuse. I think various people would debate #2.

Reaction Score
Is BC the most hated program in Massachusetts? Did I read that right? I thought they dropped basketball. I agree with his second map, though. In the list of hated basketball programs I have to say it is #1. Duke. immeasurable gap #2 Syracuse. I think various people would debate #2.

It’s not BC’s basketball players fault they are so bad as it’s hard to play basketball on ice when the folks at Conte keep forgetting to put the floor back down after hockey games. BS is a hockey school that fakes being a basketball school from time to time.

Reaction Score
Their maintained hatred for Georgetown is one of the most ridiculous and sad things about Syracuse fans.

They're like that creepy uncle who's best years were in high school and they can't move on.

Reaction Score
Is that UConn or Duke in New Jersey? Tough to tell. I believe its Syracuse in CT, which makes a lot of sense from a hoops viewpoint, though I bet among many BS is the most hated overall. Maine hating Syracuse is a head-scratcher. I would have guessed BC as Maine just wants those flatlanders to spend their money on weekend and vacation and then head the frack back home. Pennsylvania hates West Virginia? That is also odd. Must be Pitt basketball’s influence; but, the Mountaineers have not won much in hoops. I would have guessed UConn or ‘Cuse due to Pitt or St. Johns/G-Town/Syracuse due to Villanova as Penn St. is clueless in hoops. I love that Louisville is this most disliked in Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Is that UConn or Duke in New Jersey? Tough to tell. I believe its Syracuse in CT, which makes a lot of sense from a hoops viewpoint, though I bet among many BS is the most hated overall. Maine hating Syracuse is a head-scratcher. I would have guessed BC as Maine just wants those flatlanders to spend their money on weekend and vacation and then head the frack back home. Pennsylvania hates West Virginia? That is also odd. Must be Pitt basketball’s influence; but, the Mountaineers have not won much in hoops. I would have guessed UConn or ‘Cuse due to Pitt or St. Johns/G-Town/Syracuse due to Villanova as Penn St. is clueless in hoops. I love that Louisville is this most disliked in Kentucky.
100 years+ of bitterness and hatred is hard to shake.

Reaction Score
Massachusetts hating BC the most is absolutely hilarious.

Was there a map of favorite teams per state? I'd like to know who MA would choose.

Reaction Score
Massachusetts hating BC the most is absolutely hilarious.

Was there a map of favorite teams per state? I'd like to know who MA would choose.

Probably BC.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
No one hates UConn? I thought everyone hated us.
We're everybody's second-favorite team because we've stopped two Duke titles and two UK titles in the last 15 years. People are grateful for us.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Did anyone scroll down the page to the author's version of the map?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
amory said:
Their maintained hatred for Georgetown is one of the most ridiculous and sad things about Syracuse fans. They're like that creepy uncle who's best years were in high school and they can't move on.

They are the Uncle Rico of college hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom