Most Annoying Big East Players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Most Annoying Big East Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
didnt care for novak. especially when he destroyed us. smfh

Reaction Score
Have to say "annoying " shouldn't coincide with someone torching us…….if anything we should respect them more.

It would seem Devo has the majority vote LOL……..too easy!

For the old guys Calhouns Court has it right with a GTown player form back in the day because most were annoying then. I will give him Mourning in a tie with Gene Smith!;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Have to say "annoying " shouldn't coincide with someone torching us…….if anything we should respect them more.

Dunno, when a guy is killing us, and we know he's going to shoot, and we can't stop it? I find it very annoying.

Reaction Score
Pitt's DeJuan Blair, remember him flipping Thabeet? Doug Mcdermott, Iverson

Reaction Score
Devendwarf followed by Luke Harangody.

Notable: DeJuan Blair, how he got away with that move on Thabeet, still bothers me.

Reaction Score
The SJU team with Ron Artest, Barkley, Thornton, etc., with Satan as the coach. Chevy Troutman was annoying because he killed us in his last couple of years, but I did not dislike him like Devendorf and others who were obnoxious. Linehan from PC was very tough and annoying. Darius Lane. Kerry Kittles. DeJuan Blair. Alonzo Mourning.

Mourning for sure.

Reaction Score
This guy annoyed me more than Most,when he Played at Pitt.
Figures he wound up working for Kentucky at some point.
He was also a globetrotter.
CoachOESPNMag.png

Reaction Score
Preston Shumpert for lighting us up and winking at his girlfriend after every made 3, Darius Rice because he wasn't that good but was otherworldly when e played us.
preston shumpert by far. he always brought his a-game against uconn. and he was so cocky about it. that game was exactly what came to my mind when I saw this thread.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I didn't like Mullin either. Alonzo Mouring too. Ew.

C

Chief00

I'll go one step further and claim that without a doubt the most annoying person ever associated with big east basketball has to be Mike Brey.

Between his incessant whining and non stop, relentless, thousand times a game illegal moving screens offense, he was insufferable. Add in all the hateable players he cultivated and he takes the cake hands down.

C

Chief00

Any team coached by Pitino. The Ewing era GT teams and the later era Pitt teams were always warrior games as Calhoun would say.

Reaction Score
Was Nardi at Villanova? He did some punk move on Marcus Williams if I remember correctly, He was a smug punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom