Moriah | The Boneyard

Moriah

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
The cameramen and the director in the truck have to have their wits about them when Mo is D'ing it up in the backcourt!

Half the time, the director is all ready to start following the action upcourt, only to realize that Mo has other ideas (backcourt steals & layups) and the audience misses the play in real time!!

:p

Reaction Score
Mo IS awesome! She had a super game tonight! We Boneyarders have to remember....it's only the START of her 2nd year; by tournament time, in March, she'll be a seasoned veteran, making good decisions/plays all over the floor.

We are very lucky to have the players we have on this team, including Briana (Polly) and Tierney!.................good luck against Penn St..

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
It was a question of who would step up.
Brenda: "seven all-stars," Tara (more modestly) "no chumps."

Well, today was Moriah's day.
It's even easy to sometimes forget Stewie, so effortless and totally expected was her 26.

Sunday, who knows?

Lots of permutations and combinations
And they all more or less favor UConn.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just finished watching the game and was really impressed with her. And with Hartley who did everything well except shoot the 3. I also thought it was terrific to see Banks back with confidence. thought she looked really solid too. Saniya looked a bit like a freshman at times, but I thought she was confident with the ball when she had it. She clearly belongs, even tho I think Geno felt she did some things wrong tonite (hence the 10 minutes)...

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I guess we won't see many more threads questioning who's gonna' start at point guard.
VT--- You just beat me to the punch-----arrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
The cameramen and the director in the truck have to have their wits about them when Mo is D'ing it up in the backcourt!

Half the time, the director is all ready to start following the action upcourt, only to realize that Mo has other ideas (backcourt steals & layups) and the audience misses the play in real time!!

:p
We need the same cameramen that used to follow Skylar- they never missed her identical plays on national tv-

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Odyssey Sims will win the Lieberman Award this year, with Chelsea Gray a close second. But Moriah could be third, or possibly higher, and also the pre-season favorite next year. She's becoming the most exciting player in America. :)

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
I think Odyssey Sims will win the Lieberman Award this year, with Chelsea Gray a close second. But Moriah could be third, or possibly higher, and also the pre-season favorite next year. She's becoming the most exciting player in America. :)
She is - Odyssey is a no brainer--- but Moriah is showing us why she was so highly rated-----no doubt! That Alexis Jones at Duke is pretty good also. that will be a fun match up. Moriah was a different person by the summer games----- wow how we drove and kicked out, interior passing from Banks to Steph I think it was----they are all firing on all cylinders--- and her and Bria are the spark plugs!!!!!

Reaction Score
That was a fun game only problem is the camera people missed the great show by Mo. We need Stef to stay in the game. Stewie has really come of age. She passed up 3's that last year she would have taken to keep the ball moving. Mo Jeff needs to be more consistent throughout the year. Her quickness is a game changer.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
MoJeff has blinding speed and a great handle. I don't see any team effectively pressing us when she's on the floor. She's pasky as hell on defense, and she can drive by defenses and make layups. Her passing is good, and her shot is coming. I fully expect to see her name on a certain wall.

Reaction Score
I guess we won't see many more threads questioning who's gonna' start at point guard.

want to bet on that?
there are members of the boneyard who will be screaming for Chong the second she has a couple of turn overs.

"AND A SMALL CHIILD SHALL LEAD THEM."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle