Moriah stars is "old school vs. new school" video | The Boneyard

Moriah stars is "old school vs. new school" video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My goodness. Two more years of that! Mmm, mmm, mmmmm!:):rolleyes: Faster than the eye can see.

Reaction Score
This is the year we'll finally see MoJett feeling really ready to assert herself. This will be exciting.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I love Miss True Grit. As she said in the Final Four lead up video moment... (paraphrase) When I go out there I want to rip your heart out! Umh..that's my point guard!!!

sTu

Reaction Score
Too fast and quick, might not be anyone near her when she shoots a pull up jumper. Players have to guard against Mo going by them, a consistent pull up jumper would be an excellent addition to her offensive arsenal.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
A pull-up jump shot (formerly called "stop and pop") would be a very useful addition to her arsenal. As the old name makes clear, that shot is intended to take advantage of a defender who is hard pressed to defend her penetration, and cheats a little toward the basket to do so. Bria isn't much taller than Moriah, and her stop-and-pop never got blocked or even bothered (to my recollection).

An equally beneficial enhancement to her game would be to get more consistency on her 3-point accuracy. There were far too many times when defenses let her shoot those, and too few times last year when they were made to pay for that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom