Morgan Tuck Progress | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While watching Ohio St game I noticed Mogan is limping when she walks. Looks like her recovery is going take awhile longer.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
While watching Ohio St game I noticed Mogan is limping when she walks. Looks like her recovery is going take awhile longer.

1. Her name is Morgan.
2. Your last 3 posts asked , "What is wrong w/ Stewie?", "Why did Dolson play w/ so many turnovers?" and "Morgan is limping." Are you always this negative or is the lack of light from your room in the basement affecting your mood?
3. I answered your first question in another thread called, "What's wrong with Stewie?" Hint - Nada.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My wife and I were sitting court side and both of us felt like she was walking pretty well. Should also point out that Mosqueda-Lewis was clapping with both hands and using her right arm a bit more than I expected, although she did use the left arm for the high fives. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I doubt that either will play until they've participated in at least 2-3 full practices with no issues.

N.B. I'm working on a couple of iPhone/iPad apps and was rummaging through Apple's documentation when I ran across a sample app called KMLViewer. Didn't bother to check it out because I'd prefer to think it's somehow related to UConn basketball, even though I know better.

Reaction Score
N.B. I'm working on a couple of iPhone/iPad apps and was rummaging through Apple's documentation when I ran across a sample app called KMLViewer. Didn't bother to check it out because I'd prefer to think it's somehow related to UConn basketball, even though I know better.
LOL my guess is it's the mark up language for use with Google Maps - you know how sites have those maps with custom things on them. I bet it has got something to do with that.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I've used that, it's pretty good. What it does is take one camera and focuses it on KML throughout the game. Hasn't really been useful the last few games though.

Reaction Score
When I get up after sitting a while, I limp, too. But I'm cleared to play-- and I had my last ankle surgery more than 12 years ago.

Reaction Score
LOL my guess is it's the mark up language for use with Google Maps - you know how sites have those maps with custom things on them. I bet it has got something to do with that.

Yeah, actually it is about using KML files with MKMapViews, but I just prefer to think it's about the best shooter in the country. ;)

Reaction Score
So we can pencil you in for the Duke game?

Well, let me just tell you one thing. In college, playing softball, periodically, we had timed base runs. At regular intervals, each player left from home plate and ran the bases. The first baseman -- who'd had knee surgery and wore a brace-- passed me somewhere around 2nd base.

So, yes. Put me in!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Well, let me just tell you one thing. In college, playing softball, periodically, we had timed base runs. At regular intervals, each player left from home plate and ran the bases. The first baseman -- who'd had knee surgery and wore a brace-- passed me somewhere around 2nd base.

So, yes. Put me in!

where did you play? They're are a couple of big softball fans here, including me and Tony C. More pertinent to your topic, I used to point out to a number of my high school players (including my younger daughter) that a lot of girl softballers have poor, inefficient running mechanics. One way of looking at running is to focus on the three joints involved - ankle, knee, and hip. A lot of girls don't display a lot of range of rotation with their hips, reach out with their knees, and stretch out with their ankles - they, basically, only "jog fast", rather than really run. If the angle of the upper and lower leg never gets much more than 120-130 degrees, and the upper leg never approaches parallel to the ground...well, that's why I could still outrun some of these kids from home to first when I was in my late 40's.

Of course, I couldn't walk for three days afterwards, but....

Reaction Score
My wife and I were sitting court side and both of us felt like she was walking pretty well. Should also point out that Mosqueda-Lewis was clapping with both hands and using her right arm a bit more than I expected, although she did use the left arm for the high fives. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I doubt that either will play until they've participated in at least 2-3 full practices with no issues.

I hope they both take their time in letting themselves heal. No need to rush things.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
1. Her name is Morgan.
2. Your last 3 posts asked , "What is wrong w/ Stewie?", "Why did Dolson play w/ so many turnovers?" and "Morgan is limping." Are you always this negative or is the lack of light from your room in the basement affecting your mood?
3. I answered your first question in another thread called, "What's wrong with Stewie?" Hint - Nada.

How bout you back off the snark Dave.... and while you're at it, how about a little tolerance for of us little people that don't have your fine intellect and expertise in all things WCBB. Geez, it's the holiday season... give the guy a break...

YOPB

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
How bout you back off the snark Dave.... and while you're at it, how about a little tolerance for of us little people that don't have your fine intellect and expertise in all things WCBB. Geez, it's the holiday season... give the guy a break...

YOPB

No worries Boo, I apologize. Happy Holidays....:)

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
No worries Boo, I apologize. Happy Holidays....:)
There ya go Dave... I've been here for a good many years and in my humble opinion you opened your BY career with one of the all-time best series of posts... and that's the Dave I've come to rely upon as a must read.

Happy Holidays to you and yours
YOPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member