Morgan might snag an amazing record! | The Boneyard

Morgan might snag an amazing record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, that would be pretty cool.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Three Rings.jpg
Does she for sure have a ring for her redshirt year?
I think so!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She has three NC rings with two seasona of eligibility remaining. It is not inconceivable that she could someday be fitted for "one for the thumb."

Surely would be a first.
It would be a first to have just 4 rings. I would like to see her get 4 Rings and get on WOH. If she came back for a 5th Season I wouldn't complain.

Reaction Score
To me it seems like if you're not on the roster you really can't say you "officially" have an NC for that year (ring or no ring). But I don't make the rules - anybody know?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
To me it seems like if you're not on the roster you really can't say you "officially" have an NC for that year (ring or no ring). But I don't make the rules - anybody know?
Well, according to the UConn Web Site, she has been on the roster all year.

ROSTER

Reaction Score
Well, according to the UConn Web Site, she has been on the roster all year.

ROSTER
I mean the official roster. The NCAA wouldn't even let the school pay for her to travel to away games, or travel with them if she paid her own way. So you think they are going to say she was on the roster of the team they awarded their NC to?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Does that mean the Natalie Butler gets a ring for this year? She did basically everything but play in the games this year.
Your answer is in the bold. Morgan did play in games during the 2013-14 season before having season ending surgery. Natilie did/could not in 2014-15. Maybe I'm wrong but the rings were handed out before the Creighton game this year. Does anyone have a picture of Morgan getting her ring?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Morgan actually played in games and help win games last year and was actively on the roster for half the year even if she only played in 8 games, so I am sure she 'got her ring'. Slightly different situation for a player that was not active for a single game. I don't know what the situation for Jessica Moore was as she red-shirted her first year - the ring thing is up to the team, but as far as NCAA records I would guess that they would not classify a year long inactive as being a part of the team.

Morgans stats and having played in those eight games are part of her college record as far as the NCAA is concerned as was true for Greene and Doty and others that plays some games in a red-shirt year

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
She has three NC rings with two seasona of eligibility remaining. It is not inconceivable that she could someday be fitted for "one for the thumb."

Surely would be a first.

I LOVE the thought. Sure it's a possibility but the year immediately after Stewie & Mo leave it could be a tall order. Lots of things have to fall in place. Recruits panning out and others coming in. It can certainly happen but can't take it for granted. I know your'e not Kib.

Reaction Score
The deadly duo of Stewie, and Moriah, might go down in Women's college basketball, as the greatest duo to ever play together on one team.

Reaction Score
Three national championships, with possibly a fourth next year puts them in a class by themselves just my opinion.

Reaction Score
The deadly duo of Stewie, and Moriah, might go down in Women's college basketball, as the greatest duo to ever play together on one team.

Sorry, you can't discuss Stewart and Tuck accomplishments together without including All-American, Nancy Lieberman Award Winner Jefferson in the conversation.

Reaction Score

Surely would be a first.
Make sure that all five are of different sizes so that they could fit in one hand!

Reaction Score
Sorry, you can't discuss Stewart and Tuck accomplishments together without including All-American, Nancy Lieberman Award Winner Jefferson in the conversation.
Did you even read what you quoted I said Stewie, and Moriah, didn't mention Morgan.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I LOVE the thought. Sure it's a possibility but the year immediately after Stewie & Mo leave it could be a tall order. Lots of things have to fall in place. Recruits panning out and others coming in. It can certainly happen but can't take it for granted. I know your'e not Kib.
I like our possibilities right now--as challenging as it looks. Chong & Nurse, with our seasoned Butler at center, possibly Tuck, Gabby and Ekmark, and our 3 thorobreds coming in will be sophomores! And a new prolific pt guard in Dangefield! You can relax- we'll be fine!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some folks are certain that Morgan will stay; some are certain that she'll leave. I'm in the middle. I think the key may be her attachment to Stewie and Moriah. But staying to mentor the underclassmen may appeal to her.

Tell me again, how did that stellar 2012 recruiting class work out? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom