Morgan Jones Leaving FSU | The Boneyard

Morgan Jones Leaving FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
She was originally at Northwestern but transferred to FSU after her freshmen season. I believe she'll have one season left. She is from Florida and was highly touted out of high school.

The second transfer to transfer out of FSU this off-season following Shakena Richardson.

Reaction Score
It's not exactly clear that she intends to transfer. In her post on Instagram announcing this, she said, "Going forward I have decided I will graduate and not take my fifth year at FSU in order to pursue other opportunities." She doesn't say what those other opportunities might be.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
It's not exactly clear that she intends to transfer. In her post on Instagram announcing this, she said, "Going forward I have decided I will graduate and not take my fifth year at FSU in order to pursue other opportunities." She doesn't say what those other opportunities might be.
I would agree with you - sounds like she plans to get on with life, not put in another year playing basketball.

As to Shakena Richardson, mentioned in the first post, there seems no question among RU fans that playing time was probably her issue, as it was when she originally left RU to go to FSU in the first place. In the discussion on the RU board, most wish her well, and at worst just don't care, as she finishes her career at Seton Hall.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Disappointed to see her go. It hurts their depth... but they still will be a very good team.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Jeez- a lot of transfers this offseason, or so it seems. I wonder what's in the water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom