More of the Brilliance of Kara Lawson | The Boneyard

More of the Brilliance of Kara Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Before last night's Elite Eight game, Kevin Negandhi set things by asking Kara a question.

Kevin: What has to change here for Texas ...?
Kara: You want me to draw up a 52 point play?

Later in that same segment, Kara summed up what the Longhorns faced. Texas has "a chance to do something that would be the most difficult thing in sports right now, and that's defeat the University of Connecticut..."

Reaction Score
What I like best about Kara is how she played in the NC against UConn. :)
And also, I agree: she is certainly among the very best commentators in sports today. She's so dominant that she ruins the game, and is not worth watching. :)

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Kara Lawson's insight and basketball IQ are second to none on TV today, that's why she analyzes both Men's and Women's. She's been a champion and played at that level for UT. She also sees the game from a PG perspective and that's great. I believe Brooke Weisbrod should get more run than she does, she's buried by BTN and reduced to sideline reporting on ESPiN.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
What I like best about Kara is how she played in the NC against UConn. :)
And also, I agree: she is certainly among the very best commentators in sports today. She's so dominant that she ruins the game, and is not worth watching. :)

She sort of is, though...

When they go from halftime with Lawson and Lobo and throw it back to a 2nd half called by Ward and Peck, the transition is absolutely brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom