Montana | The Boneyard

Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My new favorite team and state.

Did you know

• The average square mile of land contains 1.4 elk, 1.4 pronghorn antelope, and 3.3 deer?
  • In 1888, Helena had more millionaires per capita than any other city in the world?
  • No state has as many different species of mammals?
  • They have the largest grizzly bear population in the lower 48 states?
  • Their state flower is the bitterroot?
  • Montana means "mountain" in Spanish?
Go Montana!
mtflagb.gif

Reaction Score
syracuseobsesseswithreferees. seriously, those threads over there are an embarassment

'this garbage league predetermines what kind of team you are. if they think you're physical, you don't get whistled when you foul. if you're a skilled team, you're going to get whistled"

Reaction Score
I had a good laugh when they said Montana would knock off Cuse, but in a good way. Would it ruin my All Time Cuse upset against Vermont? TJ Sorrentine & Taylor Coppenrath were Awesome for VT. One of my favorite NCAA games ever!

Reaction Score
I had a good laugh when they said Montana would knock off Cuse, but in a good way. Would it ruin my All Time Cuse upset against Vermont? TJ Sorrentine & Taylor Coppenrath were Awesome for VT. One of my favorite NCAA games ever!
Who is #15 seed Richmond?

That is the correct answer for all time upset against Cuse.

Reaction Score
Who is #15 seed Richmond?

That is the correct answer for all time upset against Cuse.

Ha, a close second, but good... but Vermont is local enough for me. VT proved to be legit that year.

Reaction Score
Midmajorobesseswithsyracuse

I see what you did. Mid Major Obese is with Syracuse.

All words I recognize, but poor grammar. Are you saying something about the students at Syracuse?

Reaction Score
There are more threads about UCONN over on the Cuse board right now than over here and they are in the tournament. Odd. UCONN76 reminded them of our 2 national titles and 3 final 4 appearances since their last one, and suddenly they shut up.

Reaction Score
Another big plus for Missoula is that it has the Mo Club where one can order a Griz,( a triple cheeseburger) and wash it down with a Rainer and a shot of turkey.

Got a great college football stadium as well, it's a great town.

Reaction Score
Tough draw for Cuse having to fly out to San Jose to play the Grizz and Montana's star "Cherry Wills", LOL, he grew up in the in Oakland, I expect him to torch that Cuse Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom