monopoly money | Page 2 | The Boneyard

monopoly money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thanks for the first useful post I have ever seen from you. I almost clicked the cute little "like" button

i have always been honest here with my posting positions. i have a role here that many hate. im going to rant and be upset with things. im going to love uconn sports and im going to follow the trail hard. i can care less about grammar and others feelings. i want uconn to be a monster, this fanbase to rise to top levels and i will carry on about that until the world or my life ends. i dont hide who i am. im not a troll and im not a normal poster here and i dont want to be. i have told ppl before to ignore me and i take no shame in it. my posts, rants and info are what they are. some here enjoy reading my bats crazy stuff and others here hate me with a passion. all good. i get way carried away soemtimes(a lot lately) and i know this. i am a diehard and i'm on a war path at times. take it or leave it- its me and who i am on here. i dont run around during the day causing traffic accidents and flipping lunch trays in the cafe, im a normal guy. but on here, im a mix of kenny powers, aziz and artie lange. i enjoy my role in the cyber nets of uconn fandome. i spend a good amount of time doing things. i like to follow recruiting and b*tch about uconn issues. i love to string along other fanbases with bs CR stuff and i will not rest until uconn is in a safe home. i am a crazy asz mofo on the internet becuase its possible behind a broken keyboard and a jail break iphone. some1 has to do it. this fanbase gets run over in media and fan perception and i hate that. i hope this was a useful look into my world. u clearly have never read any of my recruitng or fball game stuff, im not always ranting, i bring some actual substance here every once in a while. goodnight.

Reaction Score
i have always been honest here with my posting positions. i have a role here that many hate. im going to rant and be upset with things. im going to love uconn sports and im going to follow the trail hard. i can care less about grammar and others feelings. i want uconn to be a monster, this fanbase to rise to top levels and i will carry on about that until the world or my life ends. i dont hide who i am. im not a troll and im not a normal poster here and i dont want to be. i have told ppl before to ignore me and i take no shame in it. my posts, rants and info are what they are. some here enjoy reading my bats crazy stuff and others here hate me with a passion. all good. i get way carried away soemtimes(a lot lately) and i know this. i am a diehard and i'm on a war path at times. take it or leave it- its me and who i am on here. i dont run around during the day causing traffic accidents and flipping lunch trays in the cafe, im a normal guy. but on here, im a mix of kenny powers, aziz and artie lange. i enjoy my role in the cyber nets of uconn fandome. i spend a good amount of time doing things. i like to follow recruiting and b*tch about uconn issues. i love to string along other fanbases with bs CR stuff and i will not rest until uconn is in a safe home. i am a crazy asz mofo on the internet becuase its possible behind a broken keyboard and a jail break iphone. some1 has to do it. this fanbase gets run over in media and fan perception and i hate that. i hope this was a useful look into my world. u clearly have never read any of my recruitng or fball game stuff, im not always ranting, i bring some actual substance here every once in a while. goodnight.

No I haven't read all your posts. And I'm sure you do bring useful posts to this board. Just no evidence that I have seen yet. But I will not ignore you yet, because deep down, I admire your passionate energy. I also am very passionate, just not on here. You don't have to take my advice but I really do think you can take that energy and use it in other ways. You can learn to direct it in a way so that people will actually listen to you, which in turn makes your posts more useful. And also, I think you should direct your energy to other things that benefit society. It seems you are using a lot of your energy arguing your points. In stead use that energy arguing important societal issues (which you may already do) and learn how to direct it better. I'm sure you have a job and you help to benefit society in a way I would only know if I met you, but its clear you use a lot of energy on this board, which can be well spent in other matters. Just my two cents, take what you wish. All I can say is, be selective how you want to use your energy while you have it. You won't have it forever. Trust me that's coming from someone who has learned that lesson the hard way. No judgement anymore, just advice that I have learned. If the posts that I have read from you are how you want to use it. Well, so be it. Hope you don't regret it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom