Monday's Game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Monday's Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I disagree. I think RMU's coach and players showed how important being there was, and how much satisfaction they take from the second half fight they exhibited.

And the comments from the Duquesne coach after the selection show showed the same type of excitement and realism. I expect them to play really well and get blown out, and to find all the good stuff to take home from the experience.
Oh yes the players and coaches are realistic. That's NOT who I'm referring to. By area of the country I mean the fans and locals.

Reaction Score
Anybody know the time of Monday's game? All the other brackets have the match-ups plus the game time, EXCEPT for ours:

View attachment 12671
UCONN will play at 9:30 pm est. I heard from the announcer who talked about it during the South Carolina Vs Kansas State game.

Reaction Score
UCONN will play at 9:30 pm est. I heard from the announcer who talked about it during the South Carolina Vs Kansas State game.
Ok, over by 9:50 then.:eek:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou and her sister Karlie, on Stanford, are playing the same time, 6PM PDT.
But since I live in So. Cal(OC) we most likely will get the UCLA game which is also the same time.:eek:.
Looks like I will have to go to a sports bar to watch them both, or all 3, at the same time. :mad:
Lucky no NCAA mens games tonite or that would be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom