Mods - Got Data? | The Boneyard

Mods - Got Data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems there's a record level of traffic lately. Got me thinking about trends and statistics like how many members do we have over the years, how many posts per year, number of posts by calendar month, etc. Seems to me we have grown dramatically. Data mining possible?
Just curious, but I bet I'm not the only one.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Because of UConn's dominance, everyone is bored by actual basketball, so they devote their time to posting about it.

Makes sense to me.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Years ago the board conducted an annual census of sorts. Predictably, the member population was overwhelmingly, old white men. I don't think there has been much change.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Years ago the board conducted an annual census of sorts. Predictably, the member population was overwhelmingly, old white men. I don't think there has been much change.
Define old.
:confused:

JS

Reaction Score
HuskyNan, who conducted the survey, can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think race was one of the questions.

You're right that the board proved to be majority (around 65% IIRC) men, of the type who can get senior discounts on the train to Webster Bank Arena -- as a certain pair of us just did.

In other words, wise befitting our years.

There are other terms for us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc