Missouri takes down #15 TAMU | The Boneyard

Missouri takes down #15 TAMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think tournament time is going to be very exciting this year! Could be a lot of conference upsets and NCAA upsets. Can't wait!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have to believe with Duke & Tex A&M losing, Princeton is now in great shape to host. Can't see them not getting a 4 seed if they end the season undefeated.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I feel badly for our Duke friends who post here. No reason that team should have so many losses. Hey Joanne - how's that zone working out for you?

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
Well my LVs are playing down to their competition once again tonight...although their shooting 54%, hit 7 3-pointers, and have 15 assists on 23 made baskets. We just can't rebound anymore...given up 10 Off rebounds and turned it over 14 times :(

Reaction Score
Did not see the Stanford upset of OSU coming at all.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
While I thought it might be possible that Stanford would win, I had it in the category of Highly Unlikely due to game being played on Oregon State's home court. However, guess should have taken into consideration that Stanford is used to playing high profile games with a lot on the line. Oregon State is not. Probably better to lose last night then to lose to Cal on Saturday. Beat Cal and they claim the outright PAC12 Regular Season.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
tomcat said:

Watched the game last night. Oregon state played tight and couldn't hit shots. Also fouls seemed to not go in favor of the home team.

Reaction Score

I did. Told my wife at the start of the game that I thought Stanford was going to burst the OSU bubble tonight. I've seen them play 5-6 times now and I just don't think that they're that good...certainly not what I think of when you talk about a #7 team.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I did. Told my wife at the start of the game that I thought Stanford was going to burst the OSU bubble tonight. I've seen them play 5-6 times now and I just don't think that they're that good...certainly not what I think of when you talk about a #7 team.
YouDaMan.jpg

(or Hobbit, as it where)

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score

I think the same could said of a lot of teams this year. When I look at the top 25 I see many teams that don't belong there, but I'll be damned if I can find decent alternatives. Definitely feels like a down year in WBB. UConn could justfiably be ranked #1 through #5.

Reaction Score
Most overrated team is Mississippi State, they have to have the weakest schedule of anyone in the SEC,ACC, Pac12, Big, or Big 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom