Missing... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can we have some clarity by the mods on *why* the thread was deleted?

Or is that not allowed (which is fine by me!)

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
The first rule about "the thread" is there is no thread.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
My guess is that if the thread, rather than just some posts, were taken down, it was because Skiblets realized that his fuzzy recollection of conversations during his drunken escapades at the Spring Game had nothing to do with CR.

Reaction Score
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
The first rule of deleted threads is we don't talk about DELETED THREADS. The 2nd rule is you DO NOT talk about DELETED THREADS.

Reaction Score
My guess is that if the thread, rather than just some posts, were taken down, it was because Skiblets realized that his fuzzy recollection of conversations during his drunken escapades at the Spring Game had nothing to do with CR.

I can see it now...

Friend: There are some B1G people interested in UCONN.
Skiblet's mind:
Jim-Delany.jpg

Friend's mind:
d180fe134502e05a7f041b6ec8a53ee8.jpg

Reaction Score
Fairfield_1st said "The 2nd rule is you DO NOT talk about DELETED THREADS."

so much for that..

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There's no great mystery here.

The thread went off the rails and when confronted with the option of pressing one button and making the whole thing disappear or pressing like twenty buttons and then editing 10 posts and replies, lazy old me went with the nuclear one-button move. I might also have thought that the conspiracy theories that would generate might be funny. (They were - thank you.)

Reaction Score

The thread went off the rails and when confronted with the option of pressing one button and making the whole thing disappear or pressing like twenty buttons and then editing 10 posts and replies, lazy old me went with the nuclear one-button move. I might also have thought that the conspiracy theories that would generate might be funny. (They were - thank you.)
Is that would Delaney told you to say?

Reaction Score
What you gotta do now is really think hard because you have to find somebody who can't be traced back to either of us to visit this guy.
No, I don't want anything to happen to him.
Right. I understand.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Are you the same nelsonmuntz who sucks over at NYYFans?

Reaction Score

Cackling.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Stuff that nobody heard anywhere except the car wash.
Bad news for the car wash owners... Maybe somebody was trying to silence the leaks?

Reaction Score
Love the car wash...my wife rolls her eyes when we enter....every time, I put on my best Pepe Le Pew voice..."Ahhh, ma cherie, we enter ze tunnel of lo-ove."

As the suds drape the windows she knows that I'll smack my lips and make a fool of myself...ah hell, fby now it has become one of those corny family traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom