Miss USA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Miss USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mehh, too much is being made of Miss Utah's answer. It was national TV, she got nervous and just spaced out on the question.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think people assume it's a lot easier to answer questions on national television than it is. I wonder how many Boneyarders would look like idiots answering the same question in front of millions of viewers.

I was once interviewed for WFSB for an article I wrote for the Daily Campus and I gotta say it was nerve-wracking as heck (dang you swear filters), and there were probably all of a thousand people watching.
The pressure has to be incredible. And of course, this is after strutting their stuff in skimpy bikinis, and (do they still do this?) the talent competition. Gotta be a fair amount of pressure. It was a hysterically uncomfortable moment. Still, not sure anything beats Miss Teen South Carolina in 2007. She just barreled through the worst answer ever. "The reason Americans can't locate the US on a map is because many US American's don't have a map.. And such as... and such as... and such as..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom