Mike T interview | The Boneyard

Mike T interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Certainly interesting comments about UConn's situation and I like his no BS style in this interview. I guess we'll see what happens in the future, but I find myself agreeing with assessment of our situation.

End of the day it's just the rub of the green...

Reaction Score
Wow, he was exactly right on all accounts. I would be interested in hearing what his solutions are.

The odd thing is, he is better equipped to be commish now than before. Interesting.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Confirms what we know, BCU did us dirty back then. Now they don't have the guts to look us in the eye.

Reaction Score
BC can run like thieves in the night, but they can't hide their woeful performance in basketball and football and the lack of fan support and interest in those programs. Kind of comical to watch them implode slowly and methodically.

Reaction Score
Any time I want to amuse myself I google Gene DeFilippo. It doesn't take long to get to the hatred and revulsion most BC fans have for him. If a deal involved us going to ACC and them getting rid of GDF they'd take it in a hearbeat.

Reaction Score
For the umpteenth time.....Gene, Spaz, and Leahy are doing an unbelievable job up there. Their record is stellar. They must never, ever be replaced.
====================
you sir, have never been more correct!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom