Message Direct From Geno | The Boneyard

Message Direct From Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
So glad he mentioned Pulido. This demonstrates one of the things I like so much about the UConn coaching staff and particularly Geno: he places great emphasis on having a "team" mentality first and foremost, and when he mentions a senior backbencher in a moment like this, likely a spur of the moment recording, he is emulating precisely what the coaches demand of the players.

In other words, practicing what they preach.

Reaction Score
A very happy birthday, Coach!

MY birthday is in a little over a week. Guess what I want you to bring me???

Reaction Score
What a fabulous program. With all of the swirling focus on the phenomenon that is Connecticut, our legendary coach doesn't hesitate to mention Briana. Not to screw with the mojo...but is it ok to hope that on April 5 #2 enters the scoring column, ala Heather Buck ?

Reaction Score
What a fabulous program. With all of the swirling focus on the phenomenon that is Connecticut, our legendary coach doesn't hesitate to mention Briana. Not to screw with the mojo...but is it ok to hope that on April 5 #2 enters the scoring column, ala Heather Buck ?
It has been a while since #2 or #20 have scored.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy Birthday, Coach! And thank for being personable when I met you at Bender Arena and at the JW Marriott in New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom