Men's soccer vs. Harvard | The Boneyard

Men's soccer vs. Harvard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Finally, some offense of all stripes late in the second half of the Harvard game. With the Huskies starting the season with three scoreless ties, UConn's Andrew Geres put one in the net. Not to be out done, Harvard right away broke the UConn defensive scoreless streak with a goal of their own, tying up the game. Very quickly after that, Tyler Leeman puts another one in the net for UConn. So UConn wins 2-1.

Last edited:

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Just listening on the radio, what a wacky stretch finally scoring only to give up your first goal of the season a minute later. As disheartening as that must've been scoring less than a minute later what a way to get your first win of the season all happening with less than 10 minutes to go in regulation, just wow.

Reaction Score
Dang, I missed it. I've been to all 3 draws. Glad we got a win. Scotty has been great in goal.

Was is it a legit goal or a relaxed we just scored mistake?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Dang, I missed it. I've been to all 3 draws. Glad we got a win. Scotty has been great in goal.

Header off a corner I believe.

Reaction Score

Both sounded legit it me. Earlier in the game John Tuite was bemoaning the Huskies lack of quality goal scoring opportunities through the four games, let alone any goals. Sounded like they got some good ones towards the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom