Memorabilia Swap | The Boneyard

Memorabilia Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was given a nice basketball signed by Asjha Jones, Swin Cash and Tamika Williams. I collect and mainly follow the mens team so this piece doesn't mean much to me. If anyone has memorabilia from the mens side they would like to trade, please PM me. If there are no swap options I can send it to someone (if there is any interest).

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I was given a nice basketball signed by Asjha Jones, Swin Cash and Tamika Williams. I collect and mainly follow the mens team so this piece doesn't mean much to me. If anyone has memorabilia from the mens side they would like to trade, please PM me. If there are no swap options I can send it to someone (if there is any interest).
You could also always donate it to any charity auction in CT and take a tax deduction, if you don't find a trading partner

Reaction Score
walker11- - - If no one comes up with a trade, I'd be interested in adding it to my UCONN/WBB collection! Let me know.

Reaction Score
You could also always donate it to any charity auction in CT and take a tax deduction, if you don't find a trading partner

I appreciate the recommendation but I think I would rather give it to a die-hard here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom