Megan Walker?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Megan Walker??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, ND visited her on the first day of home visits.

She retweeted a tweet of Niele Ivey's that said (without disclosing who she visited, of course) what a great visit she had that day. Then she posted a pic of her and Niele.

Seems like there is mutual interest but I don't know any more than that.
They all say they had a good visit even if fairfield U. Visit her

JS

Reaction Score

Wanta see how much a positoid poster (me) can read into things? I think the logos are in order:

UConn
ND
MD
TN
VA
Louisville
TX

You could also read TX into third place if you read the top three across, left to right. But I think the photoshopper set out to list them as an arc, starting upper left and positioned around the body. Then ran out of space at the bottom below the elbow, so plunked the seventh place team into the open space at upper left of the ball.

As it happens, this perceptive analysis puts UConn first despite certain posters swearing up and down (and redundantly) that it's an open secret she's going to ND.

My contrary analysis, however, is conclusive and not open to serious question.

Reaction Score
All indications said that Lauren Cox was going to Notre Dame and we saw how accurate that was.....

I think we still have a good chance of signing her.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
All indications is that she will commit to Notre Dame.

Can you specify what the indications are? I'm not being flippant, I am seriously curious as to why this keeps getting asserted.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Can you specify what the indications are? I'm not being flippant, I am seriously curious as to why this keeps getting asserted.

All indications "is" that hoopdreams likes to be provocative by claiming to be all-knowing.

Reaction Score
All indications said that Lauren Cox was going to Notre Dame and we saw how accurate that was.....

I think we still have a good chance of signing her.

The difference here is that you are getting this information from me. I never said Cox was going to commit to ND.

Reaction Score
All indications "is" that hoopdreams likes to be provocative by claiming to be all-knowing.

I'm not saying I know it all. However, if I have information to share, I will. I'm a very unselfish individual who doesn't mine sharing information.

Reaction Score

All I can say, is that I've been following the career of Megan Walker for a long time. I will leave it at that.

Reaction Score
It's still 2015....right?? THIS season is starting. Everyone...don't panic...ALL IS WELL!!!

remaincalm-01.jpg

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I almost feel forced to persist in repetitively posting what everyone -- including coaches as well as posters on message boards like this -- must know about which way a recruit is "leaning":

"Those who don't know, talk. Those who know, don't talk."

I won't post this again. Anyone who feels the need to use this (anonymous) quote, go ahead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom