Megan Walker news? | The Boneyard

Megan Walker news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the latest news regarding 2017 recruit - Megan Walker? Any insider info about her coming to Storrs?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
What's the latest news regarding 2017 recruit - Megan Walker? Any insider info about her coming to Storrs?

I haven't seen anything recently. As of the spring, she was hoping to have a list of top schools by fall. LINK

I'm sure she had several home visits this fall, but I can't recall seeing a list. I know that ND was one because she posted a pic with Niele Ivey on her twitter but I don't know about any others.

Per that ESPN article, she has already visited Connecticut (First Night 2014), Duke, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, and Virginia Tech. I know ND is heavily interested as well and there are likely others.

Reaction Score
Strange, for a while she was the rage of this board. Lately, nothing.

Reaction Score

I know this. Ms Walker was rooting for the Lynx and one Maya Moore recently.

Reaction Score
I've been holding my breath waiting for one of you more active board members to enlighten and encourage me about Megan's future. I can't fully defend this but in my mind I've identified her as our number one target for the next two years ('17-'18). After the Cox sweepstakes is over we're likely to spend quite a bit of time obsessing over Walker.

Reaction Score
From all I have heard about her, she seems like she may be the next must get player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom