Meet Jaylin Stewart & Solo Ball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Meet Jaylin Stewart & Solo Ball

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Stop in and introduce yourself to us Sat!

IMG_4452.jpeg

Reaction Score
Yeah, his sig is really nice. Some of these guys' sigs look like they learned how to write 5 days ago. Lol That or they are just super lazy with their sig. Look at Armando Bacot's sig:

240.jpg

You are vastly overestimating the intelligence of your average D1 basketball player.

Reaction Score
Yeah, his sig is really nice. Some of these guys' sigs look like they learned how to write 5 days ago. Lol That or they are just super lazy with their sig. Look at Armando Bacot's sig:

240.jpg
Hmmm looks like it’s time for me to start selling Bacot signed merch to UNC fans

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Because they want to develop and improve on a top-10 team with solid NIL resources? I'm not sure what your question is
That you even raise that is a sign of something that if it was even a serious thought suggests something likely unsustainable for very long. Those two are likely to see a chunk of time as sophs, if not starting. They are in a program that just won 2 NC in a row. Not to mention getting.the chance at some decent. NIL deals at UConn They were part of a class many - were you among them - called a new Fab 5. If they are even thinking about jumping for NIL deals given the program they are in, if you think that makes sense, it is truly a screwed up system. The implication is that if UConn wants to regularly compete at the highest level, the program is going to constantly need exceptional recruits who can deliver in the very short term plus get portal guys who can do the same. Tell me where that is incorrect. I know you realize Clingan pretty much fell in our lap. If he was from Minnesota he probably doesn’t think twice about us. Why get excited about recruits in the first place if they mean little more than truly year to year. It’s a reason my i think if the sport and the players want to be pro, let them sign a minimum 2 deal up to 4 years. I would’t mind if the NBA drafted hs seniors if the league thinks they are ready.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom