Matt Balis could have done this to you CodyJ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Matt Balis could have done this to you CodyJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What purpose does that serve?
Ill put it to you like I put it to the guests at my wedding who watched me usher two "wedding crashers" out of our event and subsequently head first into a wall just outside our venue. The folks might be really nice people, but I do not know who they are or what their intentions are. They were kindly asked to leave first, but on the first "Why?" reply it was time for them to go. Like with this kid, you have no idea what they are thinking of doing. What may appear funny/cute/whatever, may be a plot for something much sinister.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Excessive force? Bah.. He didn't knock the kid out, clothes line him or even hit him. He restrained him and the kid continued to struggle, threw him to ground. Can't see what the issue is here.

Reaction Score
Those over 30 likely remember the Monica Seles incident. It's really not something to around with.
Monica was stabbed from the stands wasn't she? The guy obviously was not security and was having delusions of grandeur of when he played football. He is lucky he got a little pee wee Herman sized fan to toss around. Color me impressed.

Reaction Score
Ill put it to you like I put it to the guests at my wedding who watched me usher two "wedding crashers" out of our event and subsequently head first into a wall just outside our venue. The folks might be really nice people, but I do not know who they are or what their intentions are. They were kindly asked to leave first, but on the first "Why?" reply it was time for them to go. Like with this kid, you have no idea what they are thinking of doing. What may appear funny/cute/whatever, may be a plot for something much sinister.
Hey I agree especially since you asked them kindly to leave first. Don't blame you band feel bad you had to do that on your wedding day

Reaction Score
Kid lost his scholarship: http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/man-who-ran-ohio-state-field-loses-scholarship

Defense attorney Mark Collins says officials on Tuesday started removing 21-year-old Anthony Wunder from the Evans Scholars program, which covers tuition and housing for former golf caddies.

The fourth-year engineering student is charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing. His attorney entered a not-guilty plea in Franklin County Municipal Court.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Kid lost his scholarship: http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/man-who-ran-ohio-state-field-loses-scholarship

Defense attorney Mark Collins says officials on Tuesday started removing 21-year-old Anthony Wunder from the Evans Scholars program, which covers tuition and housing for former golf caddies.

The fourth-year engineering student is charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing. His attorney entered a not-guilty plea in Franklin County Municipal Court.
Gonna be kinda tough to not prove what he did beyond a reasonable doubt. Slam dunk for the DA's office. Regardless, does a scholarship committee have to abide by the ruling of a criminal court? Do they even have to show cause to strip him of his aide?

Have fun landscaping the muni in Easton, Moron.

Reaction Score
I bet his parents a real happy with him at the moment. I am assuming this would show up a criminal record as well?

Reaction Score
Honestly this makes me sick. This kid is a smart kid who did something one time stupid and he is going to lose an academic scholarship. Athletes can steel , rape get into brawls and they miss a game. Unreal.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Now in cat/dog form!
zd4WKnn.jpg

Reaction Score
Check out Mike Curtis (Baltimore Colts linebacker) versus fan on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom