Maryland FBgame ticket sales date ? | The Boneyard

Maryland FBgame ticket sales date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have called UConn a few times without getting a definite answer on when tickets go on sale for the Maryland game. Does anyone have any inside scoop. We have 8 people in our party that will be attending game. For the Notre Dame and Michigan games we had about 60 people from the Bristol area that attended and we all tailgated together. We actually are thinking we may get more than 60 people from Bristol to attend the Maryland game. Can't wait, road-trips are always a blast. Any info would be appreciated.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Based on their recent attendance they may just open the gates and see who shows up.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer to sit in the Visitor's section. I'll have the wife and kids in tow along with another couple and their daughter. Waiting for tickets to go on sale through UConn.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer to sit in the Visitor's section. I'll have the wife and kids in tow along with another couple and their daughter. Waiting for tickets to go on sale through UConn.
Definitely want to sit in the visitors section. Would love to have a great showing by UConn fans. Maybe we can out draw the Maryland fans.

Reaction Score
I have called UConn a few times without getting a definite answer on when tickets go on sale for the Maryland game. Does anyone have any inside scoop. We have 8 people in our party that will be attending game. For the Notre Dame and Michigan games we had about 60 people from the Bristol area that attended and we all tailgated together. We actually are thinking we may get more than 60 people from Bristol to attend the Maryland game. Can't wait, road-trips are always a blast. Any info would be appreciated.

We at theBaseballBus.com have access to tickets for only $20 each. I believe when they do go on sale through UConn they will be at least $25…same goes for tickets purchased through Maryland.
Let us know if we can help you and your group out.
And see here for our bus headed down: UConn @ Maryland

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member