Maryland/Barclays.... | The Boneyard

Maryland/Barclays....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who's going to that game and what transportation is best? I am still thinking bout going with a few guys!!!

Reaction Score
Who's going to that game and what transportation is best? I am still thinking bout going with a few guys!!!
I'll be there. Not sure where you're coming from, but Metro North will get you into the city pretty cheap. From there, just take the 4 or 5 train to Barclays. If you Amtrak it and come into Penn, the 2 or 3 will take you to there as well.

caw

Reaction Score
I'll be there. Not sure where you're coming from, but Metro North will get you into the city pretty cheap. From there, just take the 4 or 5 train to Barclays. If you Amtrak it and come into Penn, the 2 or 3 will take you to there as well.

Pretty much this. Trains to and from Barclays are as safe as they get in NYC. You could take a taxi, but it's not worth the extra cost. If you are in a hotel somewhere more West in Manhattan, the B and Q will also get you to Atlantic/Barclays.

I wouldn't drive down to Barclays (parking isn't the best near there) though I guess you could park under the mall across the street.

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone.......wondering as my friends are if we can get from Springfield or Windsor into NYC and then to Barclays.......will have to do homework I guess!! New Haven isn't an issue I know but would prefer to get closer back to this area.......want to go!

Reaction Score
Once you are in the city, grab 1,2,3,4,5 or R train, they all stop at Barcalay. Enjoy the game, I will be watching on ESPN

caw

Reaction Score
Once you are in the city, grab 1,2,3,4,5 or R train, they all stop at Barcalay. Enjoy the game, I will be watching on ESPN

The 1 does not go to Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle