Marisa | The Boneyard

Marisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So was just on the Uconn site and happened on Marisa'a bio - she is headed into her seventh season here. Hard to believe it has been so long. I think she was a very good hire and has fit seamlessly into the staff.

Not that I want her to leave, but I do wonder if she is tempted to move on. She is basically a local (Springfield, MA) so she is 'home' and Uconn assistants are well paid and well taken care of, but the next professional step one would assume is finding her own program.

Be an interesting choice for the Sun!

Reaction Score
So was just on the Uconn site and happened on Marisa'a bio - she is headed into her seventh season here. Hard to believe it has been so long. I think she was a very good hire and has fit seamlessly into the staff.

Not that I want her to leave, but I do wonder if she is tempted to move on. She is basically a local (Springfield, MA) so she is 'home' and Uconn assistants are well paid and well taken care of, but the next professional step one would assume is finding her own program.

Be an interesting choice for the Sun!
Wow, seven years already. I had no idea it had been that long. Has she filled up one hand with rings yet? Of course if Marissa has completed six years that means I'm in for even more (I was going to say way more but I'm depressed enough with just a seven year yard stick). Thanks Miami, you've been a real peach. Oh wait, was this supposed to be a post about UConn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom