Malik Newman (Committed to Mississippi State) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Malik Newman (Committed to Mississippi State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It would be kind of nice if there was a "thread ignore" feature, whereby you could completely remove a thread from your list without ignoring the person who created it.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I wouldn't mind that at all. @temery is that a possibility?

Also, thanks for deciding not to ignore me.

Ha, yeah, I have no problem with you or this thread, but the comment made me think of other threads I wouldn't mind ignoring.

Reaction Score
Look out for the SEC, if they can get some more good coaches, they're going to light it up

Reaction Score
Not too shocking if to Miss St, since Newman didn't take an official visit to any school. Only a couple unofficial visits to Miss St and single unofficials Kentucky & LSU. Some other finalists he never set foot on campus.

Reaction Score
Thought he would want to go to the NCAA tourney. He would of been better off at Ole Piss

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Again, with the North Carolina fake college option closed, why not stay home for a year before declaring? With all the cash being paid to BB players world wide, these kids just need a lttle maturing before going out into the life. So, stay home and enjoy mom's cooking on your days off while you can. Not a bad move.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Let's all remember that Howland - who helped put guys like Westbrook, Love & Collison into the NBA - is the new head coach at Mississippi State. He's a damn good recruiter who will be able to sell himself as a guy who can get you to the next level.

Newman won't be the last big commit he gets, especially from the south. And yes, that makes me nervous about our prospects with Kegler.

Reaction Score
FWIW he denied the reports he's going to Miss St. Still hope he ends up there, though.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Leebo @tcf15 it might not be exactly what you are talking about, but if you want to remove the alert flag for a thread you've posted in previously, you can click "unwatch thread" in the top right corner.

Reaction Score
FWIW he denied the reports he's going to Miss St. Still hope he ends up there, though.

That's because he wants there to be some suspense when he holds his press conference tomorrow.

Kyrie Irving did the same thing. Denied he was going to Duke after it was leaked he was going to Duke. Then the next day he held a press conference and we all know where he ended up.

Reaction Score

As long as a player declares via announcement with class and some humility (which this kid probably will do since he kept his recruitment tight without much grandstanding) unlike Cliff Alexander the media whor** should give that player and his parents their special day without trying to ruin it. I did like how Zimmerman handled it though with a simple tweet. What benefit do GP's "sources" get by tipping him off? Some biased reporting in the future probably which makes GP look like an idiot.

I thought Miss State had a very good chance to land him. Hopefully he stays the course with his decision.

Reaction Score
Look out for the SEC, if they can get some more good coaches, they're going to light it up
Vanderbilt should be a very serious threat next year. I like that roster. Cressler the other Cornell transfer is now eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom