malik golden | The Boneyard

malik golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
will visit psu this weekend, a decision will come after that visit. he didn't enroll at psu yet which is a good sign. looks like he will meet some of the new staff and they will try to keep his commitment. iowa and uconn are in it. iowa rumors were false last week.

Reaction Score
I would consider this a sign that Malik wants keep his commitment to PSU if he likes O'Brien. If I were in his shoes I would have moved on by now otherwise. This isn't taking a phone call from the new staff, this is an actual visit. I hope it means little but I didn't think this would be the next news we saw on Malik. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
Will O'Brien even be there with the Pats playing this weekend?

Reaction Score
O'Brien will be there on Sunday to meet the recruits.

Reaction Score
will visit psu this weekend, a decision will come after that visit. he didn't enroll at psu yet which is a good sign. looks like he will meet some of the new staff and they will try to keep his commitment. iowa and uconn are in it. iowa rumors were false last week.

Dan are you sure Golden's visiting? I just checked their pinned list of visits for this weekemd and he's not on it.

Reaction Score
Dan are you sure Golden's visiting? I just checked their pinned list of visits for this weekemd and he's not on it.
If it's an unofficial visit then he's wouldn't be listed I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong guys... Thought he took his official a while back now. I commend him on doing what he's doing though. Doing what's best for him...

Reaction Score
I would consider this a sign that Malik wants keep his commitment to PSU if he likes O'Brien. If I were in his shoes I would have moved on by now otherwise. This isn't taking a phone call from the new staff, this is an actual visit. I hope it means little but I didn't think this would be the next news we saw on Malik. Fingers crossed.

I believe your thinking is on the right path Hoops...that he wants to keep his commitment to them. A scandal of this magnitude, and it's likely multi-year negative impact on their program, would not prompt most kids to take another visit. Instead, they would likely be scared away from PSU by it. As a result, it seems much more likely that by visiting, he is just looking to validate his feelings about "re-committing". Hopefully I'm wrong, but a visit is not a good sign!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
well, it doesn't look good, time to start hoping for liddell or other wr's that we are after that i don't know about yet. gonna look some up later.

yes BEC he is visiting psu this weekend-unofficial. there is a update on iowa247 but i'm not a member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom