Malik Golden | The Boneyard

Malik Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
there's word he's strongly considering Uconn, he's still a soft verbal, but with all the garbage going on down there, he may end up staying home.

Reaction Score
Where is the word coming from? Reliable source? Because someone who posted here who was purportedly close to Malik said he was firmly committed when people questioned him in the midst of the scandal.

Reaction Score
Where is the word coming from? Reliable source? Because someone who posted here who was purportedly close to Malik said he was firmly committed when people questioned him in the midst of the scandal.

very reliable, not saying he's de-commiting and picking Uconn, just saying Uconn has made up ground, nothing is final till signing day.

Reaction Score
Come on Malik. Coach PP is stockpiling talent. Your skill-set would be a nice addition. Fax the LOI in on Monday.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he was going to enroll at psu this Jan. he didn't do it. there is a rumor that he did decommit from psu. there is another rumor that he committed to iowa this weekend.

Reaction Score
he was going to enroll at psu this Jan. he didn't do it. there is a rumor that he did decommit from psu. there is another rumor that he committed to iowa this weekend.

I don't but the Iowa commit, I would think that his parents would want him close to home where they can see him play. I think Uconn made enough ground where it's going to come down to PSU and Uconn.

Keep in mind that Larry Johnson was retained by O'Brien, he's popular among the recruits and players there.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
was thinking that also^. i just hit up dez on twitter to see if he can scoop up any info. i'm hoping that the friday commit thats hasn't been made public yet @ iowa is not golden.

Reaction Score
Better have a helluva of an arm throwing to all these guys

Reaction Score
I really hope he becomes a Husky. He has a playmaker written all over him. Pretty good size. Good quickness. A shifty runner with great vision. Not sure he has a chance to play right away anymore though.

Reaction Score
This would be a great addition. Penn State is a total mess right now. Iowa just took PA second best running back.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i saw the other fridge(former md coach) ralph is going to be the oc for obrien. obrien called reeves and williams today but not malik from what i have seen in reports. could be astrong indicator that its uconn or iowa. hope the iowa rumor was just a that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom