Madison Square Gordon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Madison Square Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks - I recognize many of you are sincere fans but possess little understanding of the game, maybe because you never played it other than on some video game on someone's phone. But UConn still needs fans like you regardless.
I will continue to breakdown aspects of the game or players so you can start somewhere.
Such a pompous .

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's a crime that you don't have an avatar.

This would fit perfectly.

jesusbball.jpg

Reaction Score
What is the criteria again? Ben's teams were 83-23 during his career, with conference, BET Tourney and national championships. Definitely one of the best, most clutch players we've ever had.
First team All American. They made an exception for KEA though. Surely Ben is right there with Khalid.

Reaction Score
Two thoughts:

1) If I recall correctly, Gurleyman talked to an NBA scout about
Gordon and his comments were that Gordon had the first step to get his shot off against anyone.

2) As an old school Dr J/Sixers fan, he always reminded me of Andrew Toney. Link provided for the young uns.

C

Chief00

Two thoughts:

1) If I recall correctly, Gurleyman talked to an NBA scout about
Gordon and his comments were that Gordon had the first step to get his shot off against anyone.

2) As an old school Dr J/Sixers fan, he always reminded me of Andrew Toney. Link provided for the young uns.

That's actually a great point. That first step is obviously a lot of natural ability but I do believe Ben's weight training made Ben more explosive.

C

Chief00

Sorry I did not mean to offend you - just the opposite - I enjoyed the video. My observation was not directed at you and besides all I am saying is regardless of why someone is a fan UConn needs fans. Fans can be just that - there is no need to be able to break the game down.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Such a pompous .
yeah but quite frankly he's OUR pompous . The yard would be a less colorful place without the Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom