Love the G5 schools playing the P5 schools hard goday | The Boneyard

Love the G5 schools playing the P5 schools hard goday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
So many close games and teams pushing the power conferences, including you all pushing Mizzou to the brink. NIU tied with OSU at the half, CMU almost beating 'Cuse, Troy pushing Wisconsin, it's all good.

Reaction Score
So many close games and teams pushing the power conferences, including you all pushing Mizzou to the brink. NIU tied with OSU at the half, CMU almost beating 'Cuse, Troy pushing Wisconsin, it's all good.

Uconn could easily won that game against Missouri. Uconn just needed a break here or there.

You putting Cuse there as P5 and we as G5 is disturbing. We owned those clowns when we played them. After today, I am pretty confident we would beat them on the football field.

Reaction Score
Syracuse had a really bad year last yea...Wake was the only P5 win.

They are still retooling.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Syracuse had a really bad year last yea...Wake was the only P5 win.

They are still retooling.

They may never fully retool. The Carrier Dome is really showing its age and the school is in the middle of nowhere.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Toledo over Iowa State was the only G5 win yesterday. Interesting thing is that P5 teams seem to win about 2/3's of the games between G5 and P5 that come down to 1 score or less.

Reaction Score
Uconn could easily won that game against Missouri. Uconn just needed a break here or there.

You putting Cuse there as P5 and we as G5 is disturbing. We owned those clowns when we played them. After today, I am pretty confident we would beat them on the football field.
If you target the QB with your helmet and have a second tackler twist his foot after he is down, you might have a chance. Then clothesline the best receiver and take him out of the game and your chances will be even better. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
If you target the QB with your helmet and have a second tackler twist his foot after he is down, you might have a chance. Then clothesline the best receiver and take him out of the game and your chances will be even better. :rolleyes:

This should go well.

Reaction Score
P5 teams seem to u win about 2/3's of the games between G5 and P5 that come down to 1 score or less.

Psychologists have a term for this. The syndrome involves the G-5 team saying at a point late in the game "Holy Crap, I can't believe we're beating these guys". Then that trickle of doubt becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Before you can do it, you have to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom