Louisville in Crisis | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Louisville in Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perhaps they were thinking Warner Bros rather than Disney. "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"

Reaction Score
That louisville president is rockin about as bad a comb over as we've seen in recent years. That thing could lead to neck problems.

Reaction Score
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...1/05/sullivan-u-l-need-image-repair/75235802/

tough times in louisville....and not getting any easier....watching this the wagons are circled and any perceived liabilities are going to be thrown to the wolves

In tough time, deny, deny, deny and then when criminal charges are files, blame everyone else but themselves. Considering the baggage that the leaders that Louisville have hired was well knoww in advance, Louisville should only be blaming itself and will get very little sympathy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Julie Hermann has to be chuckling to herself. As big a sheet show that Rutgers has been over the last 4 months, it has been completely obscured by the salacious nature of the Louisville scandal. They ought to send Pitino a thank you note.

Reaction Score
Julie Hermann has to be chuckling to herself. As big a sheet show that Rutgers has been over the last 4 months, it has been completely obscured by the salacious nature of the Louisville scandal. They ought to send Pitino a thank you note.
Obsession...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Obsession...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
Hi Nicky, I had to unignore you to see this. FYI Conehead and I are NJ guys, so we are aware of what's happening at State U and sometimes post about them. For my part, I feel somewhat like a stakeholder since it is NJ's state university and I have a RU post grad degree. So I have no particular dislike of Rutgers but the Hermann athletic department has been a nightmare. Don't you agree? In all seriousness, you have to be wishing you were back to the Pernetti years. Hermann seems over her head.

Reaction Score
Is the money worth getting curb-stomped by Wisconsin/MSU/OSU? BTW none of it is going in your pocket. I at least believe that if UCONN got into the Big 10 that we would figure out how to be competitive, since we have done so repeatedly.

Sure, we envy your position, but not your program.
Money...your a Cuse fan hanging on RU and UConns boards....never knew you as a weak cheapshot guy....you're tune changes depending on the board....i notice on RU's board you follow me.....i always say what i feel....don't care if anyone likes it....UConn nor Cuse was ever in consideration ....you guys..''Cuse'' ran to the ACC knowing where RU was heading during TV negotiations and feared losing face....why Pitt or ''Ville '' over UConn to the ACC....you should know....you 're a respected SU fan board leader..

Reaction Score
Is the money worth getting curb-stomped by Wisconsin/MSU/OSU? BTW none of it is going in your pocket. I at least believe that if UCONN got into the Big 10 that we would figure out how to be competitive, since we have done so repeatedly.

Sure, we envy your position, but not your program.
You're too funny........''WE'' ON A UConn board...everyone knows i hate CUSE including you and want UConn in the B1g.....what say you..Cuse,RU or Cuse....

Reaction Score
NickyNewark said:
Money...your a Cuse fan hanging on RU and UConns boards....never knew you as a weak cheapshot guy....you're tune changes depending on the board....i notice on RU's board you follow me.....i always say what i feel....don't care if anyone likes it....UConn nor Cuse was ever in consideration ....you guys..''Cuse'' ran to the ACC knowing where RU was heading during TV negotiations and feared losing face....why Pitt or ''Ville '' over UConn to the ACC....you should know....you 're a respected SU fan board leader..

I've never posted on another school's board. Have no idea what you are talking about.

I admit to going to the Cuse board once or twice years back. I think I may have even registered an ID. But I'm pretty sure that I've never posted there. Wouldn't even be able to find Rutgers board. I don't actually hate Rutgers like everyone else here does. I don't really feel like we have a true football rival. And hoops? Lol.

Wrong guy.

Reaction Score
The guy over there is money3189
suspicious-smiley[1].png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seaa Blue said:
The guy over there is money3189

Wow. I met a guy named Nicky once. Maybe that's the same guy as NickyNewark. Clown.

Reaction Score

Nick, just curious, to which part of J187Money's post did you object?

That Rutgers is getting curbstomped? That none of the money is going into your pocket? That he believes we'd compete in the Big Ten because we compete in everything? Or that we envy Rutgers's position and certainly not its program? Each of those statements is 100% true.

Reaction Score
I've never posted on another school's board. Have no idea what you are talking about.

I admit to going to the Cuse board once or twice years back. I think I may have even registered an ID. But I'm pretty sure that I've never posted there. Wouldn't even be able to find Rutgers board. I don't actually hate Rutgers like everyone else here does. I don't really feel like we have a true football rival. And hoops? Lol.

Wrong guy.
Sorry if i'm wrong.....we all check out other boards but a jmoney was registered on all the mentioned boards....he's a fairly respected SU recruiting poster whom i respected and even defended though he didn't need it on RU's board so naturally i was mad because it didn't sound like his style.....he's usually pretty classy so i was taken aback...just don't need it from a Cusefan here....you guys i'll take it.Again...glad you clarified it...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom