Losing sucks, our team does not | The Boneyard

Losing sucks, our team does not

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Nobody bats 1.000 and nobody makes a bad play at the end of a game on purpose. Yes, it feels good to vent but these kids are Huskies and that means each and every one of them should have our full support. Criticizing is fine, but I don't like seeing anyone thrown under the bus. Even with these past 2 losses, this season has been one of over-achievement and I thank every player on this team for giving it their all and giving me a great distraction when I've needed it most.

Reaction Score
Joober I don't care which of your multiple personalities this may be, but that is one of the finest a$$es I have seen in a long time.

Reaction Score
and giving me a great distraction when I've needed it most.

Your avatar gives me a great distraction ;)

But I'm with you. Win or lose, this team is a joy to watch.

.........Winning is perferred of course!

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Nobody bats 1.000 and nobody makes a bad play at the end of a game on purpose. Yes, it feels good to vent but these kids are Huskies and that means each and every one of them should have our full support. Criticizing is fine, but I don't like seeing anyone thrown under the bus. Even with these past 2 losses, this season has been one of over-achievement and I thank every player on this team for giving it their all and giving me a great distraction when I've needed it most.

Bump. This is the right sentiment to take. Everything this team has achieved this year has been way over my expectations. As banged up as they were for this, it's pretty amazing they were in it until the end. The only player I won't thank is Wolf - poor judgment on his part really hurt the team in a lot of ways (both on the court and in the national perception).

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
That was Vida in her prime, now she's a fitness model and way too hard bodied.

Yeah I could never figure out why she took that route. It's quite sad what's happened, though she remains pretty hot.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Speak for yourself rookie.

Some posters like SouthTampaBill, Chief00 and Whaler11 have been batting 1.250 while clubbing since before they started keeping stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom