Looks like I get to hate you all again come Nov 25 | The Boneyard

Looks like I get to hate you all again come Nov 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn men's bball will also host Ohio State this year and play a neutral site game vs. Maryland.

UConn women's bball opens the season @ Ohio State and will also host Nebraska.

Three B1G opponents in nonconference men's basketball and two B1G opponents in nonconference women's basketball.

Reaction Score
UConn men's bball will also host Ohio State this year and play a neutral site game vs. Maryland.

UConn women's bball opens the season @ Ohio State and will also host Nebraska.

Three B1G opponents in nonconference men's basketball and two B1G opponents in nonconference women's basketball.
B1GOSU...I wish you hated us 1x every fall and 4x every winter too!

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
What is AXS TV and why is our first round game on it instead of ESPN?

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I hope you really hate us immediately following the game. ;)

It will be an interesting year in bball this year. We had so much adversity last year right from the start. Losing Mitch McGary like we did was lousy (he tested positive for marijuana once and was suspended a year by the NCAA), to losing 2 of our best players to injury during the season, it was a rough one. This year. We should be much improved. Caris Levert and Derrick Walton coming back, transfer Duncan Robinson being eligible (rumor has it he's a better shooter than Nic Stauskas, but not as dynamic of a player) and the maturation of our bigs, we should be much improved. Still think you will beat us, but hopefully we will put up a good fight.

pj

Reaction Score
What is AXS TV and why is our first round game on it instead of ESPN?

ESPN apparently doesn't want to give air time to the B1G right now. If ESPN had already won the B1G TV contract, they'd be broadcasting it.

Reaction Score
AXS TV is Mark Cuban's channel. I really think the only place they broadcast is in Marriot Hotels....its literally the only place I have ever seen it.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
AXS TV is Mark Cuban's channel. I really think the only place they broadcast is in Marriot Hotels....its literally the only place I have ever seen it.
DirecTV channel 340

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Air UConn games on the Ocho and then point to these games' low ratings as proof UConn doesn't "move the needle". The conspiracy theory is simple.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Air UConn games on the Ocho and then point to these games' low ratings as proof UConn doesn't "move the needle". The conspiracy theory is simple.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Yeah, yeah, yeah and golf is simple too - you just have to hit the ball into the hole....everybody's an expert...

Reaction Score
I have FIOS and am in Westchester..AXS is CH 569. If you are in Fairfield County and have FIOS check that channel on your guide see if it is the same.

Reaction Score
AXS is one of my favorite channels. It's on Comcast in Boston. If you like music, check out its concerts. I enjoy the documentaries. The Wrecking Crew is a fascinating look at the session musicians that played on all the hit records in the 60's. None of the actual band members ever played on any of the records you remember, for example, Beach Boys records, etc. And in the Big Interview with Dan Rather (sounds odd but he's very good at it) he has in depth conversations with musicians and other celebrities as diverse as Florida Georgia Line, Carol Burnett, Simon Cowell, Gene Simmons, Don Rickles, etc.
And now there's UConn BBall. I'm a happy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom