Looks as though our friends over at Syracuse may have a problem. | The Boneyard

Looks as though our friends over at Syracuse may have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yeah much like Roy Williams should have had a sharper eye on what his players were doing (although he denies turning a blind eye to the sham class problem), I think Jim Boeheim has historically looked the other way on certain things regarding his players..... I don't necessarily think he is complicit in the Fab Melo fiasco, but on the eligibility of all his other players over the last decade, he must have known.....

Reaction Score
Enough said
Screenshot_2014-07-21-22-24-42-1-1.png

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Tsk, tsk, tsk! Wonder what all those Orange fans who blew the UConn issues out of proportion a few years back have to say for themselves now. What goes around, comes around, doesn't it. We know UConn wasn't dirty but Boeheim and the boys????? Suspect!

They've had huge post season bans before in MCBB (90s), so I'm guessing they'll continue their hypocritical head-in-the-clouds perspective indefinitely.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
yeah much like Roy Williams should have had a sharper eye on what his players were doing (although he denies turning a blind eye to the sham class problem), I think Jim Boeheim has historically looked the other way on certain things regarding his players..... I don't necessarily think he is complicit in the Fab Melo fiasco, but on the eligibility of all his other players over the last decade, he must have known.....

If you got Eric Devendorf eligible for 4 years of NCAA play, you definitely were aware something was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom