Looking at the remaining schedule..... | The Boneyard

Looking at the remaining schedule.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have a very real shot at winning the BE here. Just gotta beat Georgetown and hold against most of the other teams we should beat. We will be a favorite in all games except prob @ Cincy.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Just play our game and let the rest take care of itself.

Reaction Score
Had we only fouled at Marquette SMH.

The guy hit a shot with a hand in his face, it was good defense, he just made a terrific shot. If we can beat syracuse and play the rest of our games with the same intensity, winning the remaining games on our schedule doesn't seem impossible. Even a share of the BE would be an accomplishment, although I'd rather we win it outright.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Had we only fouled at Marquette SMH.
Another way of looking at things is that if he doesn't make that shot, there is no controversial overtime. That horrible official call in overtime could have been the difference for other games this season. So there might have been a positive and a negative resulting in the kid making the three.

Reaction Score
Not to rehash but that was hardly good defense, when the other team needs a 3 to tie, you don't don't let the guy walk up the court and shoot wide open(but deep) 3. That Boat "contest" was way too late and didn't affect the shot at all.

The guy hit a shot with a hand in his face, it was good defense, he just made a terrific shot. If we can beat syracuse and play the rest of our games with the same intensity, winning the remaining games on our schedule doesn't seem impossible. Even a share of the BE would be an accomplishment, although I'd rather we win it outright.

Reaction Score
Not to rehash but that was hardly good defense, when the other team needs a 3 to tie, you don't don't let the guy walk up the court and shoot wide open(but deep) 3. That Boat "contest" was way too late and didn't affect the shot at all.

I though he had a hand in the face, it must have been another shot I saw.

Reaction Score
he basically jumped to the side of him to avoid fouling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member