lmfao | Page 2 | The Boneyard

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Would you like Warde to walk on the field and rip of P's headset.

They are professionals. Give them a few weeks after the season. If they bring back this nonsense go crazy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Would you like Warde to walk on the field and rip of P's headset.

They are professionals. Give them a few weeks after the season. If they bring back this nonsense go crazy.

they could do it like gt, uh, tenn or others so the fanbase knows whats up and recruits an be saved.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
they could do it like gt, uh, tenn or others so the fanbase knows whats up and recruits an be saved.

GT and UH fired coordinators. They were fired by the head coach not the administration.

There is no reward for firing first. Tennessee has their sights on coaches who are never going to consider UConn. UConn would be in the market for coaches who can't interview yet because their seasons aren't over.

Fanbases all over the world want their
coach fired and don't get immediate satisfaction. The world somehow moves on.

Reaction Score
I agree with the UConnblog in this case but their argument wavers a little. Then again, there are like three different guys who post on that account.

The "process" is important, but when you're dealing with a 12 game season with amateur athletes, very rarely are you going to be able to repeat things successfully over the course of the season, which is why the outcome is far more important.

This isn't baseball or the NBA where they have long seasons with mostly set rotations and everything averages itself out. In this case it was stupid, but football by nature is not as cut and dry.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not taking a knee was stupid, but those that disagree with that simple conclusion aren't going to change their minds so why fight it any longer.

Reaction Score
It's a bye week, what else do we have to do? The throwing versus running on the 3rd down interception was holding it's own as a sub thread.

Reaction Score
These writers are absolutely horrid. The only one I've read that has any sense of anything is Jacobs. They make no sense and think they're opinion is better than everyone elses. Horrible attitudes, even worse analysis.
The only way to combat these jamokes is by not going to their sites/blogs. The courant and others get paid per click via advertisments. Dont go, dont look at it. Its garbage analysis anyway. Chumps that dont deserve the position they have.

Reaction Score
These writers are absolutely horrid. The only one I've read that has any sense of anything is Jacobs. They make no sense and think they're opinion is better than everyone elses. Horrible attitudes, even worse analysis.
The only way to combat these jamokes is by not going to their sites/blogs. The courant and others get paid per click via advertisments. Dont go, dont look at it. Its garbage analysis anyway. Chumps that dont deserve the position they have.

They're gnikcvf beat writers dude, they're not getting paid for their analysis.

Reaction Score
What's Good?

Maybe it's time for another gripping on article on how Tebucky Jones wants to play more.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If only whether or not to take a knee was the sole problem. The staff has lost us 8 games these last two years. While I hope the kids win out and go bowling, there is nothing that can convince me it makes sense to keep the staff.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc