LMFAO ... the Bleacher Report!!! | The Boneyard

LMFAO ... the Bleacher Report!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The latest Bleacher Report ranks the top coaches in the NFL ... and I just spit up my wine on my keyboard!

The writer says that Schiano is a great hire ... which is his opinion, though I disagree.
But he later says he brought Rutgers to "near elite status" ... yes, thats what the Bleacher Report says.
The guy had a Big East record of 28-48. His best OOC win most years was a 17-14 win over Army!
The best he ever did was TIE for 2nd place! ...The Big East is not the SEC ... "near elite status?"

Yes Tampa had alot of cap space to make a splash this off-season, and could improve to 8-8.
But, I was shocked top learn that RutgersAl had a gig with Bleacher Report!

Reaction Score
Anyone can submit articles to Bleacher Report. It's essentially a glorified message board. There's no reason to even discuss what's posted there.

Reaction Score
Anyone can submit articles to Bleacher Report. It's essentially a glorified message board. There's no reason to even discuss what's posted there.

And yet, we continue to have these discussions

Reaction Score
Based on the lack of accuracy by so called legitimate bloggers, I see no reason to denigrate the Bleacher Report. Like any of these blogs, they are merely one person's opinion. I've seen a lot worse from Espn and other "legitimate" outlets.

Reaction Score
Consider it like the national enquirer of the sports world. It is reading entertainment worthy of bathroom magazine rack

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The latest Bleacher Report ranks the top coaches in the NFL ... and I just spit up my wine on my keyboard!

The writer says that Schiano is a great hire ... which is his opinion, though I disagree.
But he later says he brought Rutgers to "near elite status" ... yes, thats what the Bleacher Report says.
The guy had a Big East record of 28-48. His best OOC win most years was a 17-14 win over Army!
The best he ever did was TIE for 2nd place! ...The Big East is not the SEC ... "near elite status?"

Yes Tampa had alot of cap space to make a splash this off-season, and could improve to 8-8.
But, I was shocked top learn that RutgersAl had a gig with Bleacher Report!

Are you including his years when they weren't competitive for your BE record? From 2005 and on I thought his record was better than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Based on the lack of accuracy by so called legitimate bloggers, I see no reason to denigrate the Bleacher Report. Like any of these blogs, they are merely one person's opinion. I've seen a lot worse from Espn and other "legitimate" outlets.

legitimate blogger is an oxymoron.

Reaction Score
Are you including his years when they weren't competitive for your BE record? From 2005 and on I thought his record was better than that

Yeah, I looked it up and that record counts the dismal first four years (3-24). Taking that away leaves him at 25-24 in the BE from 2005 to 2011. I wouldn't call that near elite status, but it really is a big improvement over the ineptitude that they displayed before that.

BTW, I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with the original blog or huskyblooz. Just crunching numbers.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I'm curious as to what Edsall's BE record was from 2004 and on.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Cool, thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors