List your "definite" steroid users.... | The Boneyard

List your "definite" steroid users....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
who have never been caught.... yet --- but almost assuredly did it. Big names...not marginal guys.

Mine include:

ORTIZ
NOMAR
YOUKILIS
VARITEK
NIXON
CANO
TEIXIERA
RIVERA
SHEFFIELD
PUJOLS
MIGUEL CABRERA

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
who have never been caught.... yet --- but almost assuredly did it. Big names...not marginal guys.

Mine include:

ORTIZ
NOMAR
YOUKILIS
VARITEK
NIXON
CANO
TEIXIERA
RIVERA
SHEFFIELD
PUJOLS
MIGUEL CABRERA
Brittany Spears

Reaction Score
Still can't believe she never went ""....there is still time.

Reaction Score
Your list minus Rivera for me.......and

Holliday, Uggla, Trout, Tejada, Soriano A, Swisher, Helton, Bay, Konerko, Bautista, Luke Scott, Encarnocion, Victorino, Napoli, Saltilomocchia, Beltre, Berkman, McLouth, A Jones, C Davis.........some not now but did at one time others no doubt now as they rise from decent player to career years.......games full of cheaters, that's just top of my head the list would be huge with names in front of me.........

Reaction Score
Your list minus Rivera for me.......and

Holliday, Uggla, Trout, Tejada, Soriano A, Swisher, Helton, Bay, Konerko, Bautista, Luke Scott, Encarnocion, Victorino, Napoli, Saltilomocchia, Beltre, Berkman, McLouth, A Jones, C Davis.........some not now but did at one time others no doubt now as they rise from decent player to career years.......games full of cheaters, that's just top of my head the list would be huge with names in front of me.........

Agree with all those.

I really think almost everyone did it.

Like Olympic tràck, NFL and few other sports...

Reaction Score
It is a sad state of affairs when the most of our discussions are about who used and who didn't. MLB is now checking and probably most of the players are no longer using. Can't we just enjoy the season? The Red Sox and Yankees are battling for first place and Tampa Bay is not far behind. There are a lot of good young players coming into both leagues. We need to move on.

Reaction Score
It is a sad state of affairs when the most of our discussions are about who used and who didn't. MLB is now checking and probably most of the players are no longer using. Can't we just enjoy the season? The Red Sox and Yankees are battling for first place and Tampa Bay is not far behind. There are a lot of good young players coming into both leagues. We need to move on.

Agree but the problem is it will never go away. When someone has a great season the suspicions will always be there until they guarantee us they can test for everything. It's unfortunate but reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom